Please be informed that all registrations for our public workshops will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registrations will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Registrations made without payment are subject to cancellation without prior notice.
- Payment is to be made at least ONE MONTH in advance to ensure seat booking is confirmed.
- Kindly make cheques, marked A/C Payee Only, payable to Change Actuator Sdn Bhd. To verify your payment, please provide us your payment transaction details (e.g., Bank-in slip, copy of cheque, Telegraphic Transfer/TT); kindly email them to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATION / TRANSFER
- Upon confirmation of registration and in the event of participant(s)’s cancellation/transfer, a cancellation/transfer fee of 30% of the training fee will be imposed for late notice/advice of cancellation/transfer (less than 14-days notice).
- A written cancellation/transfer notice must be received 14 working days before the program date, hence, we will refund full payment already made.
- In such an event of cancellation with notice less than 14-working days, any payment made would be refunded after deduction of 30% for late cancellation fees.
- Written cancellation/transfer notice received less than 5-working days before the program dates, payment made will not be refundable.
- For incomplete attendance and re-sit schedule to another dates, a 20% charge of the training fee will be imposed.
- You can substitute an alternate participant if you deem necessary and wish to avoid cancellation/transfer charges.
- In the case of requesting to (transfer) attend another program from the currently registered program, must be of the same value or higher in value, any difference in price (shortfall) will be charged accordingly (e.g., from a 2-days program to 3-days program; or from lower fee to higher fee program, current fee rate prevails. Request must be made in advance not less than 5-working days before the program dates.
Change Actuator reserves the right to cancel the program due to unforeseen circumstances . We also reserve the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should we deem it necessary. In such an event of cancellation of program, any payment made would be refunded in full.
Personal data is gathered in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709)